KIEV/MOSCOW - Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko accuses Russia of "direct and open aggression" which he says has radically changed the battlefield balance as Kiev's forces suffer major reverses in the war with pro-Moscow separatists. Full Article | Video
ISLAMABAD - Pakistani soldiers and paramilitary forces secured the headquarters of the state television channel PTV in Islamabad on Monday after a crowd of anti-government protesters stormed the building and took the channel off the air. | Video
A Credit Suisse tie-up with Julius Baer would be risky, expensive and lacks logic, says Breakingviews, after a report suggests the private bank could become a takeover target for Switzerland's second-biggest bank by assets. Video
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |