The dollar is on track for its best run since it was floated in 1971, while European shares head for their best monthly performance in more than three years. Full Article
LONDON - Britain marked 50 years on Friday since the state funeral of wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill, with the boat which carried his coffin under the dipping dockside cranes in 1965 retracing its journey along London's River Thames.
- Opposition blogger may have 'outed' Putin's daughter
- Qatar Airways takes $1.7 billion stake in British Airways-owner IAG
- EU wins Greek backing to extend Russia sanctions, delays decision on new steps |
- BT to upgrade fibre network in latest stage of transformation
- Britain says fighter jets scrambled to intercept Russian bombers