Britain's rapid economic recovery eased during the third quarter, as services output growth slowed and manufacturing expanded at the weakest pace in 18 months, official data shows. Full Article
LONDON - The cost of insuring against Tesco defaulting on its debt shot up on Friday, after ratings agency Moody's downgraded Britain's biggest grocer and left the troubled group hovering one notch above junk status.
Miniature deep sea animals discovered off the Australian coast almost three decades ago are puzzling scientists, who say the organisms have proved impossible to categorise. Further information on Dendrogramma enigmatica could answer key evolutionary questions. Video
With one jaw-dropping moment of skill and dexterity Erik Lamela installs himself as an early favourite to win FIFA's goal of the year award -- and at the same time ensures the term "rabona" becomes the buzzword of football's lexicon. Full Article | Related Video
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |