HONG KONG - Asian stock markets retreated on Tuesday and the Australian dollar stumbled after the central bank cut interest rates for the second time in four months as the region's growth falters in the face of slowing demand from China.
JORHAT, India - Unrest is brewing among Assam's so-called Tea Tribes, whose forefathers were brought here by British planters from neighboring Bihar and Odisha more than a century ago, as changing weather patterns upset the economics of the industry. Full Article
- Labour and Conservatives tied again ahead of UK election - YouGov poll
- About 100 bodies found in Nepal trekking village |
- Tech executive Goldberg died after hotel gym accident - official
- NATO starts anti submarine exercise in North Sea as tension with Russia rise |
- Mexico says no criminal probe planned in death of SurveyMonkey's Goldberg