BAGHDAD - Royal Dutch Shell has signed a deal with Iraq worth $11 billion (7 billion pounds) to build a petrochemicals plant in the southern oil hub of Basra, Industry Minister Nasser al-Esawi said on Wednesday.
BEIJING - China plans to cut its growth target to around 7 percent in 2015, its lowest goal in 11 years, sources say, as policymakers try to manage slowing growth, job creation and pursuing reforms intended to make the economy more driven by market forces. Full Article
- UPDATE 1-Oil major BP freezes pay in 2015 to cut costs
- Apple iPhone sales trample expectations as profit sets global record
- Qatari-led group wins $4 billion battle for Canary Wharf
- FDA approves NPS drug, in move validating Shire takeover deal
- Greek PM Tsipras pushes on with radical change, markets tumble