LONDON - Britons will be asked to vote "yes" if they want to stay in the European Union when a referendum is held in the next two years, the government said on Thursday.
ZURICH/NEW YORK - The world's most popular sport was plunged into turmoil on Wednesday as seven senior football officials were arrested on U.S. corruption charges and faced extradition from Switzerland, whose authorities also announced a criminal investigation into the awarding of the next two World Cups. | Video
DRESDEN, Germany - Little more than a gentlemen's club in recent years, G7 finance ministers and central bankers have their work cut out this week to revive stuttering global growth and defuse tensions over China's growing economic clout. Video | Full Article
The U.S. calls for a halt to land reclamation in disputed areas of the South China Sea ahead of the annual Shangri-La Dialogue security talks. Paul Chapman reports.
- Lamborghini to build SUV in Italy, launch planned for 2018
- Exclusive - Russia masses heavy firepower on border with Ukraine: witness
- Insight - All at sea: Australia's search for MH370 under scrutiny
- Queen sets in train Britain's in-out EU referendum |
- Britons to be asked in referendum to vote 'Yes' to stay in EU