LONDON - Prime Minister David Cameron on Thursday conceded he'd made mistakes during his five years in power during a special pre-election interview, but implored voters to give him a second term to finish the job of rebuilding the economy.
LONDON - Prime Minister David Cameron won the first TV encounter before a close national election in Britain, turning in a stronger performance than Labour leader Ed Miliband, a poll showed on Thursday.
Richard III, the last English king to die in battle whose remains were found under a car park three years ago, is reburied in a ceremony the current queen says is of "great international significance". Full Article
There are growing calls to overhaul Kenya's struggling sugar industry as it suffers further blows from falling prices and escalating competition. A government scheme designed to protect the industry by limiting imports could be having the opposite effect. Video
- Co-pilot suspected of deliberately crashing Germanwings jet |
- Putin says Western spies plot against Russia before polls |
- Yemeni leader Hadi leaves country as Saudi Arabia keeps up air strikes |
- Germanwings to cancel more flights as crew members refuse to fly
- FTSE falls for third day as tech, travel stocks are hit