British living standards remain below those before the last national election in 2010, a leading think tank says, putting Prime Minister David Cameron's economic record back in the spotlight ahead of May 7's election. Full Article
LONDON - Standard Chartered said it had no plans to tap shareholders for cash despite reporting a 25 percent slide in annual pretax profit on the back of soaring bad loans.
Indonesia transfers two Australian convicts to an island for execution, a move criticised by Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Yiming Woo reports.
- Iraqi forces try to seal off Islamic State around Tikrit |
- RBS to cut up to 14,000 jobs in investment banking unit - FT
- Charities that funded Cage, one time supporter of IS's Emwazi, under pressure
- Israel's Netanyahu draws rebuke from Obama over Iran speech to Congress |
- Insight - Syria's Nusra Front may leave Qaeda to form new entity