PARIS/SYDNEY - France's air crash investigation agency is studying a piece of plane debris found on Reunion Island off the east coast of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean for possible links to missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a spokesman said on Wednesday. | Video
TOKYO - Asian shares were firm on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve said it saw the economy and jobs continuing to strengthen, helping lift the dollar as traders bet that higher U.S. interest rates were around the corner.
LAMIA, Greece - Wild boar and power cuts were Greek cotton farmer Mimis Tsakanikas' biggest worries until a bank shutdown last month left him stranded without cash to pay suppliers, and his customers without money to pay him. Full Article | Related Story
Lufthansa is about to take a bold step to boost profits by charging a fee for tickets booked through third parties, hoping new technology and greater price transparency will allow it to retain customers where others have failed. Full Article | Related Story
Police say it's too early to say if debris washed up on Reunion Island belonged to missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Authorities study plane debris found off Africa for links to Flight MH370
- Poland's richest man, Jan Kulczyk, dies at 65
- Zimbabwean charged over killing of Cecil the lion |
- UPDATE 1-Total beats profit forecast, cost cuts to exceed targets
- Japan's Nikkei buys Financial Times in 838.4 million-pound deal |