LONDON, July 31 - British consumer morale eased in July as concerns about Greece and the global economy weighed on Britons' outlook for the economic situation over the next year, a survey showed on Friday.
TOKYO - Asian shares inched higher on Friday but were on track for a weekly loss, while the dollar edged away from highs scaled after U.S. GDP data reinforced expectations that the Federal Reserve is on track to raise interest rates this year.
- Indian Ocean debris almost certainly from Boeing 777 |
- Religious assailant attacks Jerusalem Gay Pride parade, wounding six |
- Greece's Tsipras asserts control over party with congress vote
- Calais migrants undaunted by extra French riot police
- Erdogan taking Turkey to war to avenge Kurdish gains - opposition |