GAZA/JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, facing international alarm over a rising civilian death toll in Gaza, said on Thursday he would not accept any ceasefire that stopped Israel completing the destruction of militants' infiltration tunnels. | Video
KIEV - Ukraine's parliament rejected Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk's resignation on Thursday and finally passed legislation he said was needed to finance an army offensive against a separatist rebellion in the east and avert a national default on its debts.
TEL AVIV - Diamonds are a girl's best friend - but only if they are natural. That is the message mining companies and luxury jewellers are keen to instil in consumers as the diamond trade faces a growing challenge from the production of synthetic diamonds. Full Article
Witnesses describe the scene after a small plane crashes into a parking lot near a San Diego Cosco, injuring the female pilot and killing her elderly passenger. Mana Rabiee reports.
Banco Espirito Santo has made a 3.8 billion euro first-half loss and warned of illegal activity. The central bank has suspended key staff, but sourcing capital from private investors is now much harder. Video
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying