ATHENS - Greece's banking stocks plunge for the second day in a row, dragging the main Athens index down and reflecting the country's continuing financial and economic woes. Full Article
LONDON - Top UK shares opened on a downbeat note on Tuesday, with a mixed bag of corporate earnings and weakness in the technology sector offsetting reports of activist stake-building.
The first trader convicted by a jury in the global Libor rate-rigging scandal was a maths whiz nicknamed 'Rain Man', who slept as an adult under a superhero duvet cover he had owned since he was eight. Full Article
- Immigrants in Germany swell to record high 11 million
- Train drivers' union to go ahead with London underground strike
- UK house prices edge up in July - Nationwide
- Insight - How Libor whiz Rain Man became 'the guy everyone was going to blame'
- Former trader Hayes found guilty in world's first Libor trial