BRUSSELS A draft accord to help keep Britain in the European Union is "very fragile", a top EU official warned on Wednesday as France and eastern states pushed for changes before leaders meet to try and seal the deal next week.
LONDON, Feb 11 British property valuers reported a surge of activity on Thursday as property investors tried to beat an increase in transaction taxes on rental investments coming into force in April.
Stocks closed flat after Janet Yellen offered a mixed view on the interest rate outlook. Twitter saw a decline in monthly active users last quarter . Bobbi Rebell reports.
Unsure how a misfiring global economy is affecting matters at home, Bank of England chief Mark Carney has turned to an age-old gauge of Britain's economy: the word on the street from a trusted band of regional agents. Full Article
- North Korea executes army chief of staff: South Korean media
- Black cabs bring central London to a halt in Uber protest
- Turkey detains 34 people with explosives, suicide vests at Syrian border - media
- Russia, pressed to end Syria bombing, proposes March truce
- EU warns UK deal 'fragile' as Paris, East seek changes