WASHINGTON - The United States plans to increase non-lethal military assistance to Ukraine, including deliveries of the first Humvee vehicles, having decided for now not to provide weapons, U.S. officials said.
BRUSSELS/LONDON - Britain suffered an embarrassing defeat in its attempt to block the European Union's new limits on bank bonuses on Thursday, withdrawing its legal challenge after an adviser to the bloc's top court made clear it was unlikely to succeed.
Euro zone business growth has been weaker than any forecaster expected this month and new orders have fallen for the first time in more than a year despite further price-cutting, a survey shows, posing a new challenge for the ECB. David Pollard reports. Video | Full Article
- Obama announces action on sweeping U.S. immigration reform |
- Obama's immigration plan offers some relief, risk for tech sector
- Exclusive - U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine
- Cable & Wireless helped Britain spy on the world - Channel 4
- Wigan boss Whelan sorry for 'anti-Semitic' remarks