LONDON - Lloyds Banking Group set aside a further 1.4 billion pounds to compensate customers mis-sold loan insurance, taking its total bill for the scandal to 13.4 billion pounds.
LONDON, July 31 - British consumer morale eased in July as concerns about Greece and the global economy weighed on Britons' outlook for the economic situation over the next year, a survey showed on Friday.
SHANGHAI - China's securities watchdog is investigating the impact of automated trading on share markets, as authorities step up a crackdown on what they regard as heavy speculative selling that could destabilise the world's second-largest economy. Full Article
- Plane debris on remote island points to breakthrough in MH370 mystery |
- Religious assailant attacks Jerusalem Gay Pride parade, wounding six |
- Greece's Tsipras asserts control over party with congress vote
- Indian Ocean debris almost certainly from Boeing 777 |
- Global economic woes dent strong UK consumer sentiment - GfK