CALAIS, France/BUDAPEST - Hundreds of migrants poured overnight onto the high-speed railway linking Paris with London near the French port of Calais, stranding thousands of passengers in darkness for hours aboard Eurostar trains.
LONDON - Rebekah Brooks, the Rupert Murdoch protegee cleared last year of criminal wrongdoing in one of the biggest media scandals to hit Britain, will return to her old job running News Corp's British newspaper arm next week.
Saudi-led coalition jets bombed the Houthi-held Dulaimi air base in Sanaa, in repeated air strikes that shook the Yemeni capital early Wednesday morning. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Hundreds of migrants protest at Budapest station, want to go to Germany |
- Novartis, Amgen join forces to fight Alzheimer's and migraine
- Analysis - Forex reserves unwind could reverse bond supercycle
- Eighteen Turkish workers kidnapped in Baghdad, firm says
- Migrant chaos at Budapest train station; Germany says EU rules still hold |