American Mortgage replaces CFO
Nov 28 (Reuters) - American Mortgage Acceptance Co. AMC.A on Tuesday said Alan Hirmes will step down as chief financial officer, and be replaced by Robert Levy.
Levy is also replacing Hirmes as CFO of CharterMac CHC.N, American Mortgage's external advisor.
Hirmes has decided to scale back his responsibilities within CharterMac, but will continue as the company's chief operating officer. He will also remain on American Mortgage's board of trustees, a statement released by American Mortgage said.
Levy has served as director of capital markets at CharterMac since 2001, the statement added. (Reporting by Purwa Khandelwal in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |