American Mortgage replaces CFO
Nov 28 (Reuters) - American Mortgage Acceptance Co. AMC.A on Tuesday said Alan Hirmes will step down as chief financial officer, and be replaced by Robert Levy.
Levy is also replacing Hirmes as CFO of CharterMac (CHC.N), American Mortgage's external advisor.
Hirmes has decided to scale back his responsibilities within CharterMac, but will continue as the company's chief operating officer. He will also remain on American Mortgage's board of trustees, a statement released by American Mortgage said.
Levy has served as director of capital markets at CharterMac since 2001, the statement added. (Reporting by Purwa Khandelwal in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'