American Mortgage replaces CFO
Nov 28 (Reuters) - American Mortgage Acceptance Co. AMC.A on Tuesday said Alan Hirmes will step down as chief financial officer, and be replaced by Robert Levy.
Levy is also replacing Hirmes as CFO of CharterMac (CHC.N), American Mortgage's external advisor.
Hirmes has decided to scale back his responsibilities within CharterMac, but will continue as the company's chief operating officer. He will also remain on American Mortgage's board of trustees, a statement released by American Mortgage said.
Levy has served as director of capital markets at CharterMac since 2001, the statement added. (Reporting by Purwa Khandelwal in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll