American Mortgage replaces CFO
Nov 28 (Reuters) - American Mortgage Acceptance Co. AMC.A on Tuesday said Alan Hirmes will step down as chief financial officer, and be replaced by Robert Levy.
Levy is also replacing Hirmes as CFO of CharterMac (CHC.N), American Mortgage's external advisor.
Hirmes has decided to scale back his responsibilities within CharterMac, but will continue as the company's chief operating officer. He will also remain on American Mortgage's board of trustees, a statement released by American Mortgage said.
Levy has served as director of capital markets at CharterMac since 2001, the statement added. (Reporting by Purwa Khandelwal in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage