Ferrovial Sells Bristol Airport Stake to Macquarie
MADRID (Reuters) - Spanish construction and services group Ferrovial (FER.MC) has sold a 50 percent stake in Bristol airport to Australian business partner Macquarie MBL.AX, the firm said on Thursday, confirming an earlier Reuters report.
Ferrovial, which bought British airport operator BAA this year, will receive around 158 million euros ($209 million) for the stake, it said in a statement.
Ferrovial had already agreed to sell its stakes in Sydney and Bristol airports to Macquarie.
Ferrovial also said it had extended the period in which it can sell its 21 percent stake in Sydney airport to Macquarie.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |