Hollinger Inc. restructuring officer steps down
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hollinger Inc. HLGc.TO said on Tuesday Randall Benson will step down as chief restructuring officer and a board member after a short transition period.
Board member and chairman of its litigation committee G. Wesley Voorheirs will be appointed chief executive officer, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Wenger frustrated at Arsenal's failure to seal top spot