Hollinger Inc. restructuring officer steps down
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hollinger Inc. HLGc.TO said on Tuesday Randall Benson will step down as chief restructuring officer and a board member after a short transition period.
Board member and chairman of its litigation committee G. Wesley Voorheirs will be appointed chief executive officer, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering