Hollinger Inc. restructuring officer steps down
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hollinger Inc. HLGc.TO said on Tuesday Randall Benson will step down as chief restructuring officer and a board member after a short transition period.
Board member and chairman of its litigation committee G. Wesley Voorheirs will be appointed chief executive officer, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus |
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal
- Lavrov accuses West of seeking 'regime change' in Russia