Hollinger Inc. restructuring officer steps down
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hollinger Inc. HLGc.TO said on Tuesday Randall Benson will step down as chief restructuring officer and a board member after a short transition period.
Board member and chairman of its litigation committee G. Wesley Voorheirs will be appointed chief executive officer, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Ferrovial to bid $1.4 bln for Australia's John Holland -Spain's Expansion
- Britons warier about house-buying - Halifax
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three
- More than 50 Israeli reservists refuse to serve - Washington Post