Hollinger Inc. restructuring officer steps down
NEW YORK Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hollinger Inc. HLGc.TO said on Tuesday Randall Benson will step down as chief restructuring officer and a board member after a short transition period.
Board member and chairman of its litigation committee G. Wesley Voorheirs will be appointed chief executive officer, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military