Equity Office backs Blackstone buyout approval
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Equity Office Properties Trust EOP.N, the top U.S. office landlord, on Monday advised its shareholders to back a proposed buyout from private equity firm Blackstone Group [BG.UL] which values the company at $38.3 billion including debt.
In a letter to shareholders, Equity Office also said it expected the Blackstone offer of $54 per share of the real estate investment trust to close on or about Feb. 8 if approved.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down