Equity Office backs Blackstone buyout approval
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Equity Office Properties Trust EOP.N, the top U.S. office landlord, on Monday advised its shareholders to back a proposed buyout from private equity firm Blackstone Group [BG.UL] which values the company at $38.3 billion including debt.
In a letter to shareholders, Equity Office also said it expected the Blackstone offer of $54 per share of the real estate investment trust to close on or about Feb. 8 if approved.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |