Equity Office backs Blackstone buyout approval
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Equity Office Properties Trust EOP.N, the top U.S. office landlord, on Monday advised its shareholders to back a proposed buyout from private equity firm Blackstone Group [BG.UL] which values the company at $38.3 billion including debt.
In a letter to shareholders, Equity Office also said it expected the Blackstone offer of $54 per share of the real estate investment trust to close on or about Feb. 8 if approved.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- China urges Japan to break from aggressive past after Abe honours war criminals
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence