Equity Office backs Blackstone buyout approval
NEW YORK Jan 29 (Reuters) - Equity Office Properties Trust EOP.N, the top U.S. office landlord, on Monday advised its shareholders to back a proposed buyout from private equity firm Blackstone Group [BG.UL] which values the company at $38.3 billion including debt.
In a letter to shareholders, Equity Office also said it expected the Blackstone offer of $54 per share of the real estate investment trust to close on or about Feb. 8 if approved.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Cricket-Australia push England to the wall in second test
- Insight - Family, politicians battle over 'Brand Mandela'
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Israeli patrol on Golan targeted by bomb from Syria - Israel