Imera Power picks ABB for subsea power cables
ZURICH, March 7
ZURICH, March 7 (Reuters) - Ireland's Imera Power has selected Swiss engineering group ABB (ABBN.VX) to build two undersea electricity cables in a potential order worth more than 300 million euros ($394 million).
The electricity group has selected ABB for laying two cables between Ireland and Wales and will grant a final order if it secures regulatory approval for certain exemptions on third-party access to the facility.
Imera said it expected the approval by mid-May.
ABB said it was awaiting the outcome of the discussion with the authorities before a final announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Ferrovial to bid $1.4 bln for Australia's John Holland -Spain's Expansion
- Britons warier about house-buying - Halifax
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three
- More than 50 Israeli reservists refuse to serve - Washington Post