Imera Power picks ABB for subsea power cables
ZURICH, March 7
ZURICH, March 7 (Reuters) - Ireland's Imera Power has selected Swiss engineering group ABB (ABBN.VX) to build two undersea electricity cables in a potential order worth more than 300 million euros ($394 million).
The electricity group has selected ABB for laying two cables between Ireland and Wales and will grant a final order if it secures regulatory approval for certain exemptions on third-party access to the facility.
Imera said it expected the approval by mid-May.
ABB said it was awaiting the outcome of the discussion with the authorities before a final announcement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- TIMELINE-Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source