Peugeot holds dividend unchanged for fifth year
PARIS, April 11 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot-Citroen (PEUP.PA) said on Wednesday it planned to pay a dividend of 1.35 euros a share on its 2006 results, the same level as for the past four years.
The dividend proposal will be presented to shareholders at the company's annual meeting on May 23, it said in a statement.
((Reporting by Nick Antonovics, Paris newsroom, tel. +33149495452, e-mail: email@example.com))
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nPAC007957
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- UPDATE 2-Iran, Iraq put OPEC on notice of big oil increases