Peugeot holds dividend unchanged for fifth year
PARIS, April 11 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot-Citroen (PEUP.PA) said on Wednesday it planned to pay a dividend of 1.35 euros a share on its 2006 results, the same level as for the past four years.
The dividend proposal will be presented to shareholders at the company's annual meeting on May 23, it said in a statement.
((Reporting by Nick Antonovics, Paris newsroom, tel. +33149495452, e-mail: email@example.com))
(C) Reuters 2007. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nPAC007957
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles