Jankovic thinks Murray has made a mistake
LONDON (Reuters) - Andy Murray's brother Jamie must have thought he had pulled off a coup when Jelena Jankovic agreed to play mixed doubles with him at Wimbledon.
The women's world number three, however, thinks the British doubles specialist has made a huge mistake.
"It's not my thing. I'm not a good doubles player. I don't think I'm going to be useful for him. He made a bad choice," said the French Open semi-finalist.
The Serb also scotched rumours that she was hoping for a love-match out of the association.
"It was the funniest thing that I've heard lately that I have a sweet spot for Jamie Murray. Where did that (come) from?," she said.
"If I don't really know the guy, how can I like him. I just want to confirm that it's not true. His agent said I was first on his list to play so maybe he has a soft spot for me!"
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius jailed for five years for killing girlfriend Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia