Soccer-French midfielder Dhorasoo signs for Livorno
ROME, July 3
ROME, July 3 (Reuters) - Former French international midfielder Vikash Dhorasoo has signed for Livorno, the Serie A club announced on its Web site (www.livornocalcio.it) on Tuesday.
The 33-year-old has been out of work since Paris St Germain sacked him at the start of last season in response to an interview in L'Equipe in which he criticised then team coach Guy Lacombe.
Dhorasoo, who has made 18 appearances for the French national team, was part of the squad that finished runners-up to Italy at the 2006 World Cup.
He already has experience in Serie A, having played for AC Milan during the 2004-05 season.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane