Soccer-French midfielder Dhorasoo signs for Livorno
ROME, July 3
ROME, July 3 (Reuters) - Former French international midfielder Vikash Dhorasoo has signed for Livorno, the Serie A club announced on its Web site (www.livornocalcio.it) on Tuesday.
The 33-year-old has been out of work since Paris St Germain sacked him at the start of last season in response to an interview in L'Equipe in which he criticised then team coach Guy Lacombe.
Dhorasoo, who has made 18 appearances for the French national team, was part of the squad that finished runners-up to Italy at the 2006 World Cup.
He already has experience in Serie A, having played for AC Milan during the 2004-05 season.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yanukovich backs Ukraine compromise talks as tensions rise
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting - researcher
- U.S. Korean War veteran released by North says made 'confession' under duress
- U.S. exits GM stake in $10 billon loss for taxpayers |
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on media