Soccer-French midfielder Dhorasoo signs for Livorno
ROME, July 3
ROME, July 3 (Reuters) - Former French international midfielder Vikash Dhorasoo has signed for Livorno, the Serie A club announced on its Web site (www.livornocalcio.it) on Tuesday.
The 33-year-old has been out of work since Paris St Germain sacked him at the start of last season in response to an interview in L'Equipe in which he criticised then team coach Guy Lacombe.
Dhorasoo, who has made 18 appearances for the French national team, was part of the squad that finished runners-up to Italy at the 2006 World Cup.
He already has experience in Serie A, having played for AC Milan during the 2004-05 season.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media