France's Danone to invest in Colombia
BOGOTA, July 12
BOGOTA, July 12 (Reuters) - France's Danone (DANO.PA) will spend more than $100 million to build a milk plant in Colombia, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The plant with be build in Cajica, just North of capitol city Bogota, the company said.
(Reporting by Javier Mozzo Pena)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down