France's Danone to invest in Colombia
BOGOTA, July 12
BOGOTA, July 12 (Reuters) - France's Danone (DANO.PA) will spend more than $100 million to build a milk plant in Colombia, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The plant with be build in Cajica, just North of capitol city Bogota, the company said.
(Reporting by Javier Mozzo Pena)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |