France's Danone to invest in Colombia
BOGOTA, July 12
BOGOTA, July 12 (Reuters) - France's Danone (DANO.PA) will spend more than $100 million to build a milk plant in Colombia, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The plant with be build in Cajica, just North of capitol city Bogota, the company said.
(Reporting by Javier Mozzo Pena)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked team attacked despite lockdown
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Argentine President said received Islamic State threats
- Brown says London must keep promise to Scotland as political truce ends