France's Danone to invest in Colombia
BOGOTA, July 12
BOGOTA, July 12 (Reuters) - France's Danone (DANO.PA) will spend more than $100 million to build a milk plant in Colombia, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The plant with be build in Cajica, just North of capitol city Bogota, the company said.
(Reporting by Javier Mozzo Pena)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- GE in talks to buy France's Alstom - Bloomberg
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |