France's Danone to invest in Colombia
BOGOTA, July 12
BOGOTA, July 12 (Reuters) - France's Danone (DANO.PA) will spend more than $100 million to build a milk plant in Colombia, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
The plant with be build in Cajica, just North of capitol city Bogota, the company said.
(Reporting by Javier Mozzo Pena)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Quindell's adjusted pretax profit nearly triples