Greene King buys fish chain Loch Fyne for 68 mln stg
LONDON Aug 7 (Reuters) - British pub group Greene King Plc (GNK.L) said on Tuesday it had agreed to acquire fish restaurant chain Loch Fyne from its shareholders for 68.1 million pounds ($138 million).
The acquisition of the casual dining group, which has a chain of 36 seafood restaurants nationwide, will be funded from existing debt facilities and is expected to be earnings-enhancing in the first full year of ownership, Greene King said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |