Greene King buys fish chain Loch Fyne for 68 mln stg
LONDON Aug 7 (Reuters) - British pub group Greene King Plc (GNK.L) said on Tuesday it had agreed to acquire fish restaurant chain Loch Fyne from its shareholders for 68.1 million pounds ($138 million).
The acquisition of the casual dining group, which has a chain of 36 seafood restaurants nationwide, will be funded from existing debt facilities and is expected to be earnings-enhancing in the first full year of ownership, Greene King said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 6-Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Indian Wells men's singles round 2 results