Greene King buys fish chain Loch Fyne for 68 mln stg
LONDON Aug 7 (Reuters) - British pub group Greene King Plc (GNK.L) said on Tuesday it had agreed to acquire fish restaurant chain Loch Fyne from its shareholders for 68.1 million pounds ($138 million).
The acquisition of the casual dining group, which has a chain of 36 seafood restaurants nationwide, will be funded from existing debt facilities and is expected to be earnings-enhancing in the first full year of ownership, Greene King said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Lloyds says case for re-starting dividends strengthened
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- 'Complacent' NATO unprepared for Russian threat - MPs
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt |