Greene King buys fish chain Loch Fyne for 68 mln stg
LONDON Aug 7 (Reuters) - British pub group Greene King Plc (GNK.L) said on Tuesday it had agreed to acquire fish restaurant chain Loch Fyne from its shareholders for 68.1 million pounds ($138 million).
The acquisition of the casual dining group, which has a chain of 36 seafood restaurants nationwide, will be funded from existing debt facilities and is expected to be earnings-enhancing in the first full year of ownership, Greene King said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll