Greene King buys fish chain Loch Fyne for 68 mln stg
LONDON Aug 7 (Reuters) - British pub group Greene King Plc (GNK.L) said on Tuesday it had agreed to acquire fish restaurant chain Loch Fyne from its shareholders for 68.1 million pounds ($138 million).
The acquisition of the casual dining group, which has a chain of 36 seafood restaurants nationwide, will be funded from existing debt facilities and is expected to be earnings-enhancing in the first full year of ownership, Greene King said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin white group results
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Islamic State advances against Yazidis on Iraq's Sinjar mountain |
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports