Hikma to buy Egypt's Alkan Pharma for $60.5 mln
LONDON Aug 9 (Reuters) - Jordanian drugmaker Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK.L) said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Alkan Pharma for $60.5 million cash to enter the Egyptian pharmaceuticals market.
Hikma said the deal was scheduled to complete in the second half of this year and would be funded by debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- China urges Japan to break from aggressive past after Abe honours war criminals
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence