Hikma to buy Egypt's Alkan Pharma for $60.5 mln
LONDON Aug 9 (Reuters) - Jordanian drugmaker Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK.L) said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Alkan Pharma for $60.5 million cash to enter the Egyptian pharmaceuticals market.
Hikma said the deal was scheduled to complete in the second half of this year and would be funded by debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Argentine President said received Islamic State threats
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked team attacked despite lockdown