Hikma to buy Egypt's Alkan Pharma for $60.5 mln
LONDON Aug 9 (Reuters) - Jordanian drugmaker Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK.L) said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Alkan Pharma for $60.5 million cash to enter the Egyptian pharmaceuticals market.
Hikma said the deal was scheduled to complete in the second half of this year and would be funded by debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years |
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt |
- 'Complacent' NATO unprepared for Russian threat - MPs