Hikma to buy Egypt's Alkan Pharma for $60.5 mln
LONDON Aug 9 (Reuters) - Jordanian drugmaker Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK.L) said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Alkan Pharma for $60.5 million cash to enter the Egyptian pharmaceuticals market.
Hikma said the deal was scheduled to complete in the second half of this year and would be funded by debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Zimbabwe prove potential with shock win over Australia
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores