Hikma to buy Egypt's Alkan Pharma for $60.5 mln
LONDON Aug 9 (Reuters) - Jordanian drugmaker Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK.L) said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Alkan Pharma for $60.5 million cash to enter the Egyptian pharmaceuticals market.
Hikma said the deal was scheduled to complete in the second half of this year and would be funded by debt.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results