Cobham profit soars
LONDON (Reuters) - Aerospace company Cobham (COB.L) on Tuesday posted a 9.1 percent rise in underlying pretax profit for the six months to June 30 citing better operational efficiencies.
Profit before tax rose to 86.1 million pounds, Cobham said in a statement.
Revenues of 493.8 million pounds were down 4.5 percent, Cobham said.
Cobham proposed an interim dividend of 1.22 pence, up 10 percent from the same period a year earlier, and said acquisitions remained a key element of its growth plans.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry - father |
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
- Bloodshed in eastern Ukraine heightens fear as talks start |
- India holds biggest day of voting with Hindu nationalists gaining strength
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident |