Adidas to invest in 2012 Olympics
LONDON (Reuters) - German sports goods maker Adidas ADSG.DE said on Thursday it will invest 100 million pounds in the 2012 Olympic games in London.
Adidas Chief Executive Herbert Hainer, in London for a news conference with the organising committee of the games, said this was the biggest single investment Adidas has ever put into a UK sporting event.
"We want to become the leading sportswear brand in the UK, Europe's largest sportswear market," Hainer said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |