Nintendo says to keep Wii console price at $249
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Nintendo Co Ltd 7974.OS expects to keep its Wii video game console priced at $249 for the time being since it is selling all of the units it makes, a senior U.S. executive said on Thursday.
"We'll stay at $249 for the foreseeable future. We are still selling everything we can make," George Harrison, senior vice president of marketing at Nintendo America, told Reuters in an interview.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |