Nintendo says to keep Wii console price at $249
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Nintendo Co Ltd 7974.OS expects to keep its Wii video game console priced at $249 for the time being since it is selling all of the units it makes, a senior U.S. executive said on Thursday.
"We'll stay at $249 for the foreseeable future. We are still selling everything we can make," George Harrison, senior vice president of marketing at Nintendo America, told Reuters in an interview.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |