Nintendo says to keep Wii console price at $249
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Nintendo Co Ltd 7974.OS expects to keep its Wii video game console priced at $249 for the time being since it is selling all of the units it makes, a senior U.S. executive said on Thursday.
"We'll stay at $249 for the foreseeable future. We are still selling everything we can make," George Harrison, senior vice president of marketing at Nintendo America, told Reuters in an interview.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal