Nintendo says to keep Wii console price at $249
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Nintendo Co Ltd 7974.OS expects to keep its Wii video game console priced at $249 for the time being since it is selling all of the units it makes, a senior U.S. executive said on Thursday.
"We'll stay at $249 for the foreseeable future. We are still selling everything we can make," George Harrison, senior vice president of marketing at Nintendo America, told Reuters in an interview.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Iran slams U.S. justice verdict on Manhattan skyscraper
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |