SpiralFrog signs licensing agreement with Sony/ATV
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Ad-supported music service SpiralFrog said on Monday it had signed a licensing agreement to offer compositions from Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC via its Web site.
SpiralFrog said the agreement is key to expanding its collection of legal music downloads, as music publishers like Sony Corp (6758.T) affiliate Sony/ATV ensure that songwriters and composers are compensated.
SpiralFrog offers free song downloads as long as users agree to watch advertisements while the music is loaded. The company now operates in the United States and Canada, with more than 800,000 song downloads on offer.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Special Report - Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Analysis - Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |