RESEARCH ALERT-OSK downgrades Malaysia's KNM Group
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 11 (Reuters) - OSK Investment Research on Friday downgraded to neutral its recommendation on Malaysian energy services firm KNM Group Bhd (KNMP.KL).
KNM's share price has rallied to near OSK's target price and an acquisition of a Belgian process equipment manufacturer for about 96 million Malaysian ringgit ($29.38 million) has brought risks to the firm, OSK said.
KNM shares last traded at 7.90 ringgit. OSK has a target price of 8.50 ringgit on the stock. (Reporting by Hsu Chuang Khoo; Editing by Naveen Thukral)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients