RESEARCH ALERT-OSK downgrades Malaysia's KNM Group
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 11 (Reuters) - OSK Investment Research on Friday downgraded to neutral its recommendation on Malaysian energy services firm KNM Group Bhd (KNMP.KL).
KNM's share price has rallied to near OSK's target price and an acquisition of a Belgian process equipment manufacturer for about 96 million Malaysian ringgit ($29.38 million) has brought risks to the firm, OSK said.
KNM shares last traded at 7.90 ringgit. OSK has a target price of 8.50 ringgit on the stock. (Reporting by Hsu Chuang Khoo; Editing by Naveen Thukral)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |