RESEARCH ALERT-OSK downgrades Malaysia's KNM Group
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 11 (Reuters) - OSK Investment Research on Friday downgraded to neutral its recommendation on Malaysian energy services firm KNM Group Bhd (KNMP.KL).
KNM's share price has rallied to near OSK's target price and an acquisition of a Belgian process equipment manufacturer for about 96 million Malaysian ringgit ($29.38 million) has brought risks to the firm, OSK said.
KNM shares last traded at 7.90 ringgit. OSK has a target price of 8.50 ringgit on the stock. (Reporting by Hsu Chuang Khoo; Editing by Naveen Thukral)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day