RESEARCH ALERT-OSK downgrades Malaysia's KNM Group
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 11 (Reuters) - OSK Investment Research on Friday downgraded to neutral its recommendation on Malaysian energy services firm KNM Group Bhd (KNMP.KL).
KNM's share price has rallied to near OSK's target price and an acquisition of a Belgian process equipment manufacturer for about 96 million Malaysian ringgit ($29.38 million) has brought risks to the firm, OSK said.
KNM shares last traded at 7.90 ringgit. OSK has a target price of 8.50 ringgit on the stock. (Reporting by Hsu Chuang Khoo; Editing by Naveen Thukral)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the UK |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll