RESEARCH ALERT-OSK downgrades Malaysia's KNM Group
KUALA LUMPUR Jan 11 (Reuters) - OSK Investment Research on Friday downgraded to neutral its recommendation on Malaysian energy services firm KNM Group Bhd (KNMP.KL).
KNM's share price has rallied to near OSK's target price and an acquisition of a Belgian process equipment manufacturer for about 96 million Malaysian ringgit ($29.38 million) has brought risks to the firm, OSK said.
KNM shares last traded at 7.90 ringgit. OSK has a target price of 8.50 ringgit on the stock. (Reporting by Hsu Chuang Khoo; Editing by Naveen Thukral)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal