Neste Oil S'pore plant to buy palm oil from IOI Corp
SINGAPORE Jan 15 (Reuters) - Finland refiner Neste Oil (NES1V.HE) said on Tuesday that it would buy most of the palm oil feedstock for its Singapore biodiesel plant, due to start in 2010, from Malaysian plantation firm IOI Corp (IOIB.KL).
"The main supplier for us will be IOI and we have an agreement for several years with them," Risto Rinne, president and CEO of Neste Oil, told reporters during a visit to Singapore. (Reporting by Ovais Subhani, editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine