Neste Oil S'pore plant to buy palm oil from IOI Corp
SINGAPORE Jan 15 (Reuters) - Finland refiner Neste Oil (NES1V.HE) said on Tuesday that it would buy most of the palm oil feedstock for its Singapore biodiesel plant, due to start in 2010, from Malaysian plantation firm IOI Corp (IOIB.KL).
"The main supplier for us will be IOI and we have an agreement for several years with them," Risto Rinne, president and CEO of Neste Oil, told reporters during a visit to Singapore. (Reporting by Ovais Subhani, editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'