Shenhua says won't shift CTL plant to listed arm
BEIJING, March 6
BEIJING, March 6 (Reuters) - China's Shenhua Group will not inject its coal-to-liquid project into its listed arm, China Shenhua Energy Co (601088.SS)(1088.HK), this year, the group's chairman said on Thursday.
"Not for the time being. At least it's not possible this year," said Chen Biting, chairman of the group, when asked about such an asset injection on the sidelines of an annual parliamentary gathering in Beijing.
The coal-to-liquid (CTL) plant, based in coal-rich Inner Mongolia, is expected to launch production in the third quarter of this year. (Reporting by Coco Li; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Microsoft beats Wall Street on new CEO debut |