Shenhua says won't shift CTL plant to listed arm
BEIJING, March 6
BEIJING, March 6 (Reuters) - China's Shenhua Group will not inject its coal-to-liquid project into its listed arm, China Shenhua Energy Co (601088.SS)(1088.HK), this year, the group's chairman said on Thursday.
"Not for the time being. At least it's not possible this year," said Chen Biting, chairman of the group, when asked about such an asset injection on the sidelines of an annual parliamentary gathering in Beijing.
The coal-to-liquid (CTL) plant, based in coal-rich Inner Mongolia, is expected to launch production in the third quarter of this year. (Reporting by Coco Li; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles quarterfinal results