Shenhua says won't shift CTL plant to listed arm
BEIJING, March 6
BEIJING, March 6 (Reuters) - China's Shenhua Group will not inject its coal-to-liquid project into its listed arm, China Shenhua Energy Co (601088.SS)(1088.HK), this year, the group's chairman said on Thursday.
"Not for the time being. At least it's not possible this year," said Chen Biting, chairman of the group, when asked about such an asset injection on the sidelines of an annual parliamentary gathering in Beijing.
The coal-to-liquid (CTL) plant, based in coal-rich Inner Mongolia, is expected to launch production in the third quarter of this year. (Reporting by Coco Li; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Osborne says vindicated by growth rebound, vows to stay on course |
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources