- UK watchdog says Lloyds must raise 8.6 billion pounds capital
- Rugby-Penpix of the British and Irish Lions team for first test
- U.S. stimulus fears, China slowdown sparks FTSE sell-off
- Government says soldier deaths' court ruling will hit combat missions
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre' after company deletes files
Bartoli suffers first-round exit at Roland Garros
PARIS (Reuters) - French ninth seed Marion Bartoli was knocked out 6-7 6-3 6-2 by Australian Casey Dellacqua in the first round of the French Open on Wednesday.
Last year's Wimbledon finalist was 6-5 up when rain ended play on Tuesday but she could not find her pace on Wednesday, bowing out after two hours and two minutes.
Dellacqua will next face another Frenchwoman, Nathalie Dechy, for a place in the third round.
(Reporting by Julien Pretot, editing by Pritha Sarkar)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this