Burger King extends late night hours
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Burger King Corp BKC.N said on Friday that starting June 5, its U.S. restaurants will be open until 2 a.m. or later Thursday through Saturday.
The hamburger chain said it is launching a television advertising spot featuring hip-hop impresario Sean Combs to promote the extended hours.
(Reporting by Nicole Maestri, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- Wenger frustrated at Arsenal's failure to seal top spot
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |