Burger King extends late night hours
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Burger King Corp BKC.N said on Friday that starting June 5, its U.S. restaurants will be open until 2 a.m. or later Thursday through Saturday.
The hamburger chain said it is launching a television advertising spot featuring hip-hop impresario Sean Combs to promote the extended hours.
(Reporting by Nicole Maestri, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Sweden says credible reports of foreign submarine in its waters
- EU's Barroso to Britain - Don't alienate your friends in Europe
- Lufthansa cancels flights due to pilots strike; train stoppage strands millions |
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |