Burger King extends late night hours
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Burger King Corp BKC.N said on Friday that starting June 5, its U.S. restaurants will be open until 2 a.m. or later Thursday through Saturday.
The hamburger chain said it is launching a television advertising spot featuring hip-hop impresario Sean Combs to promote the extended hours.
(Reporting by Nicole Maestri, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- As Russian arms flow to Ukraine, more U.S. sanctions expected
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Twelve-hour ceasefire takes effect between Israel, Gaza militants |