- Indonesia's nationwide healthcare plan stumbles at first hurdle
- Church must help the poorest, not dissect theology, pope says
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes
- United's Ferguson bows out on a high of sorts
- Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan
Burger King extends late night hours
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Burger King Corp BKC.N said on Friday that starting June 5, its U.S. restaurants will be open until 2 a.m. or later Thursday through Saturday.
The hamburger chain said it is launching a television advertising spot featuring hip-hop impresario Sean Combs to promote the extended hours.
(Reporting by Nicole Maestri, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this