Burger King extends late night hours
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Burger King Corp BKC.N said on Friday that starting June 5, its U.S. restaurants will be open until 2 a.m. or later Thursday through Saturday.
The hamburger chain said it is launching a television advertising spot featuring hip-hop impresario Sean Combs to promote the extended hours.
(Reporting by Nicole Maestri, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report