Bill Gates discloses 20 pct Coca Cola Femsa stake
LOS ANGELES Aug 1 (Reuters) - Bill Gates investment firm, Cascade Investment LLC, has a 20 percent stake in Coca Cola Femsa SAB de CV (KOFL.MX) (KOF.N), according to a filing on Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cascade said in a separate filing that it was granted a waiver by the board of directors of Republic Services Inc (RSG.N) to buy up to 20 percent of its stock.
Cascade said it may use the waiver to buy additional shares of Republic's common stock. (Reporting by Nichola Groom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- WRAPUP 9-Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Indian Wells men's singles round 2 results