Bill Gates discloses 20 pct Coca Cola Femsa stake
LOS ANGELES Aug 1 (Reuters) - Bill Gates investment firm, Cascade Investment LLC, has a 20 percent stake in Coca Cola Femsa SAB de CV (KOFL.MX) (KOF.N), according to a filing on Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cascade said in a separate filing that it was granted a waiver by the board of directors of Republic Services Inc (RSG.N) to buy up to 20 percent of its stock.
Cascade said it may use the waiver to buy additional shares of Republic's common stock. (Reporting by Nichola Groom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK major threw laptop with sensitive Iraq photos from ferry
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Exclusive: Son of former Chinese security chief helping with graft probe - sources
- Special Report - Thailand secretly dumps Myanmar refugees into trafficking rings
- UPDATE 2-Iran, Iraq put OPEC on notice of big oil increases