Bill Gates discloses 20 pct Coca Cola Femsa stake
LOS ANGELES Aug 1 (Reuters) - Bill Gates investment firm, Cascade Investment LLC, has a 20 percent stake in Coca Cola Femsa SAB de CV (KOFL.MX) (KOF.N), according to a filing on Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cascade said in a separate filing that it was granted a waiver by the board of directors of Republic Services Inc (RSG.N) to buy up to 20 percent of its stock.
Cascade said it may use the waiver to buy additional shares of Republic's common stock. (Reporting by Nichola Groom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane