Bill Gates discloses 20 pct Coca Cola Femsa stake
LOS ANGELES Aug 1 (Reuters) - Bill Gates investment firm, Cascade Investment LLC, has a 20 percent stake in Coca Cola Femsa SAB de CV (KOFL.MX) (KOF.N), according to a filing on Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cascade said in a separate filing that it was granted a waiver by the board of directors of Republic Services Inc (RSG.N) to buy up to 20 percent of its stock.
Cascade said it may use the waiver to buy additional shares of Republic's common stock. (Reporting by Nichola Groom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders