Bill Gates discloses 20 pct Coca Cola Femsa stake
LOS ANGELES Aug 1 (Reuters) - Bill Gates investment firm, Cascade Investment LLC, has a 20 percent stake in Coca Cola Femsa SAB de CV (KOFL.MX) (KOF.N), according to a filing on Friday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cascade said in a separate filing that it was granted a waiver by the board of directors of Republic Services Inc (RSG.N) to buy up to 20 percent of its stock.
Cascade said it may use the waiver to buy additional shares of Republic's common stock. (Reporting by Nichola Groom)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine says EU to be guarantor in any Russia gas deal
- Rebound in FTSE halted by drop in BT and commodity stocks
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Shell outpaces peers with profit growth, keeps spending
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |