Tata buys one-third stake in Piaggio Aero
MILAN Oct 1 (Reuters) - India's Tata Ltd. (TAMO.BO) has acquired a one-third stake in Piaggio Aero Industries SpA, the Italian aircraft company said on Wednesday.
Financial details were not released.
The move makes Tata one of the main shareholders alongside the Ferrari and Di Mase families and Abu Dhabi's Mubadala Development Co.
The Tata investment consists of purchasing existing shares and a new capital subscription, Piaggio Aero said in a statement.
Tata will have three of the nine seats on the board, and one of the three seats on the management committee. (Editing by Paul Bolding)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia