Brown and Sarkozy to meet on crisis on Tuesday
LONDON (Reuters) - Prime Minister Gordon Brown will meet French President Nicolas Sarkozy in Paris on Tuesday to discuss the global financial crisis, his office said in a statement.
"The prime minister will meet President Sarkozy at the president's private residence on the outskirts of Paris," a statement from Brown's office said.
The meeting comes ahead of a European Union meeting on November 7 and a meeting of world leaders in Washington on November 15. Brown and Sarkozy have spearheaded Europe's response to the crisis, the worst the world has experienced in 70 years.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |