Brown and Sarkozy to meet on crisis on Tuesday
LONDON (Reuters) - Prime Minister Gordon Brown will meet French President Nicolas Sarkozy in Paris on Tuesday to discuss the global financial crisis, his office said in a statement.
"The prime minister will meet President Sarkozy at the president's private residence on the outskirts of Paris," a statement from Brown's office said.
The meeting comes ahead of a European Union meeting on November 7 and a meeting of world leaders in Washington on November 15. Brown and Sarkozy have spearheaded Europe's response to the crisis, the worst the world has experienced in 70 years.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Britain does U-turn on ex-KGB agent Litvinenko murder inquiry
- Shooting champion withdrawn after jacket goes missing
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |