Leona Lewis to join American Music Awards
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Chart-toppers Coldplay and Leona Lewis will perform at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on November 23, joining the likes of Kanye West, the Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Pink.
"American Idol" champ David Archuleta, Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lovato and T-Pain will present awards at the Nokia Theatre event, which will be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
Winners are being determined by fan vote at AMAvote.com (amavote.com), through November 7.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- Gasquet to face Federer in Davis Cup singles