Leona Lewis to join American Music Awards
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Chart-toppers Coldplay and Leona Lewis will perform at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on November 23, joining the likes of Kanye West, the Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Pink.
"American Idol" champ David Archuleta, Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lovato and T-Pain will present awards at the Nokia Theatre event, which will be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
Winners are being determined by fan vote at AMAvote.com (amavote.com), through November 7.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- UPDATE 10-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia