Leona Lewis to join American Music Awards
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Chart-toppers Coldplay and Leona Lewis will perform at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on November 23, joining the likes of Kanye West, the Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Pink.
"American Idol" champ David Archuleta, Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lovato and T-Pain will present awards at the Nokia Theatre event, which will be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
Winners are being determined by fan vote at AMAvote.com (amavote.com), through November 7.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city