Leona Lewis to join American Music Awards
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Chart-toppers Coldplay and Leona Lewis will perform at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on November 23, joining the likes of Kanye West, the Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Pink.
"American Idol" champ David Archuleta, Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lovato and T-Pain will present awards at the Nokia Theatre event, which will be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
Winners are being determined by fan vote at AMAvote.com (amavote.com), through November 7.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Golf-U.S. PGA Tour Deutsche Bank Championship scores
- Blind joins while Manchester United wait on Falcao