Leona Lewis to join American Music Awards
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Chart-toppers Coldplay and Leona Lewis will perform at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles on November 23, joining the likes of Kanye West, the Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Pink.
"American Idol" champ David Archuleta, Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lovato and T-Pain will present awards at the Nokia Theatre event, which will be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
Winners are being determined by fan vote at AMAvote.com (amavote.com), through November 7.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria |