- UK watchdog says Lloyds must raise 8.6 billion pounds capital
- Rugby-Penpix of the British and Irish Lions team for first test
- U.S. stimulus fears, China slowdown sparks FTSE sell-off
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre' after company deletes files
- Government says soldier deaths' court ruling will hit combat missions
Motor racing-Ferrari first to launch 2009 F1 car
LONDON Jan 5 (Reuters) - Champions Ferrari will be the first Formula One team to reveal their 2009 car with an unveiling scheduled for their Maranello factory on Jan. 12, the Italian team said on Monday.
Brazilian Felipe Massa, runner-up to McLaren's Lewis Hamilton in last year's drivers' world championship, will be the first behind the wheel at the team's nearby Fiorano track later in the day.
The wraps will come off Hamilton's new McLaren at that team's Woking factory in England on Jan. 16, a day after Toyota launch their challenger on the internet.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin; editing by Padraic Halpin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this