Ukraine's Naftogaz says problems in gas transit
KIEV (Reuters) - Ukrainian state energy firm Naftogaz said on Tuesday reliable transit of Russian gas to Europe is being complicated by a number of factors including volumes of gas being sent and routes chosen.
"Naftogaz demands the speedy renewal of balanced gas supplies through all transit pipelines," it said in a statement.
"Naftogaz states that the volumes and direction were not agreed on in time between the two operators ... This seriously violates the established practice of reliable functioning of the gas transit system."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |