Ukraine's Naftogaz says problems in gas transit
KIEV (Reuters) - Ukrainian state energy firm Naftogaz said on Tuesday reliable transit of Russian gas to Europe is being complicated by a number of factors including volumes of gas being sent and routes chosen.
"Naftogaz demands the speedy renewal of balanced gas supplies through all transit pipelines," it said in a statement.
"Naftogaz states that the volumes and direction were not agreed on in time between the two operators ... This seriously violates the established practice of reliable functioning of the gas transit system."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Serbian fan killed in Istanbul Euroleague violence – consul
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- Islamic State targeted in 30 air strikes by U.S., allies
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Transvaginal mesh trial losses put pressure on Boston Scientific