Ukraine's Naftogaz says problems in gas transit
KIEV (Reuters) - Ukrainian state energy firm Naftogaz said on Tuesday reliable transit of Russian gas to Europe is being complicated by a number of factors including volumes of gas being sent and routes chosen.
"Naftogaz demands the speedy renewal of balanced gas supplies through all transit pipelines," it said in a statement.
"Naftogaz states that the volumes and direction were not agreed on in time between the two operators ... This seriously violates the established practice of reliable functioning of the gas transit system."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |