Doping-Tennis player Volandri banned for three months
LONDON Jan 16 (Reuters) - Italy's Filippo Volandri has been banned for three months after failing a dope test, the International Tennis Federation (ITF) said on Friday.
"The Tribunal found that a sample provided by Mr. Volandri on 13 March, 2008 at the ATP Tour event in Indian Wells ... contained (stimulant) salbutamol at a concentration greater than 1,000 ng/ml," the ITF said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers
- Putin says Russia is not isolated over Ukraine crisis - TASS
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb 'mea culpa' in deal