Doping-Tennis player Volandri banned for three months
LONDON Jan 16 (Reuters) - Italy's Filippo Volandri has been banned for three months after failing a dope test, the International Tennis Federation (ITF) said on Friday.
"The Tribunal found that a sample provided by Mr. Volandri on 13 March, 2008 at the ATP Tour event in Indian Wells ... contained (stimulant) salbutamol at a concentration greater than 1,000 ng/ml," the ITF said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Suicide attacks kill at least 17 in Iraq after mosque shooting
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky, Syria activist says