Doping-Tennis player Volandri banned for three months
LONDON Jan 16 (Reuters) - Italy's Filippo Volandri has been banned for three months after failing a dope test, the International Tennis Federation (ITF) said on Friday.
"The Tribunal found that a sample provided by Mr. Volandri on 13 March, 2008 at the ATP Tour event in Indian Wells ... contained (stimulant) salbutamol at a concentration greater than 1,000 ng/ml," the ITF said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Scots vote on independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll