Russia's Polymetal boosts 2008 gold, silver output
MOSCOW Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russian precious metals miner Polymetal PMTL.MM said on Wednesday output of gold rose to 285,000 ounces last year, up 17 percent on 2007, and silver output increased to 17.2 million ounces, up 8 percent.
Polymetal said in a statement revenues rose by 62 percent last year to $500 million.
The company confirmed its production targets for 2009 at 280,000-300,000 ounces of gold and 17-18 million ounces of silver. (Reporting by Aleksandras Budrys)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts