Russia's Polymetal boosts 2008 gold, silver output
MOSCOW Jan 21 (Reuters) - Russian precious metals miner Polymetal PMTL.MM said on Wednesday output of gold rose to 285,000 ounces last year, up 17 percent on 2007, and silver output increased to 17.2 million ounces, up 8 percent.
Polymetal said in a statement revenues rose by 62 percent last year to $500 million.
The company confirmed its production targets for 2009 at 280,000-300,000 ounces of gold and 17-18 million ounces of silver. (Reporting by Aleksandras Budrys)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens to buy Dresser-Rand to tap U.S. shale gas boom
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots