Bolivia constitution approved, quick count shows
LA PAZ Jan 25 (Reuters) - Bolivia's new leftist constitution was approved on Sunday with the support of 55 percent of voters, according to a quick count for ATB television that earlier had said the result was too close to call.
The pollster conducting the quick count said he was projecting a win based on a tally of 80 percent of his sample. Two other broadcasters said their exit polls showed an even wider win for the constitution. (Reporting by Terry Wade; Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military