Bolivia constitution approved, quick count shows
LA PAZ Jan 25 (Reuters) - Bolivia's new leftist constitution was approved on Sunday with the support of 55 percent of voters, according to a quick count for ATB television that earlier had said the result was too close to call.
The pollster conducting the quick count said he was projecting a win based on a tally of 80 percent of his sample. Two other broadcasters said their exit polls showed an even wider win for the constitution. (Reporting by Terry Wade; Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote in record numbers, await independence verdict |
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research