Gazprom says may postpone projects
LONDON Feb 10 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) may delay some projects in response to weaker demand for gas and the tougher financial climate, the company's chief financial officer said on Tuesday. "We have also been prioritising projects in our investment programme ... and this will allow us to see which projects will be financed and which projects are going ahead," Andrey Kruglov said, speaking through an interpreter.
The CFO said the company was engaged in a cost cutting drive.
(Reporting by Tom Bergin; Editing by Rupert Winchester)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |