Gazprom says may postpone projects
LONDON Feb 10 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) may delay some projects in response to weaker demand for gas and the tougher financial climate, the company's chief financial officer said on Tuesday. "We have also been prioritising projects in our investment programme ... and this will allow us to see which projects will be financed and which projects are going ahead," Andrey Kruglov said, speaking through an interpreter.
The CFO said the company was engaged in a cost cutting drive.
(Reporting by Tom Bergin; Editing by Rupert Winchester)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Thousands of South Africans queue to see Mandela lie in state |
- FCA fines Lloyds record 28 million pounds for pushing sales
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls
- Boxing champ Klitschko faces ban on running for Ukraine presidency
- Boos, jeers humiliate South Africa's Zuma at Mandela memorial