Gazprom says may postpone projects
LONDON Feb 10 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) may delay some projects in response to weaker demand for gas and the tougher financial climate, the company's chief financial officer said on Tuesday. "We have also been prioritising projects in our investment programme ... and this will allow us to see which projects will be financed and which projects are going ahead," Andrey Kruglov said, speaking through an interpreter.
The CFO said the company was engaged in a cost cutting drive.
(Reporting by Tom Bergin; Editing by Rupert Winchester)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Britain does U-turn on ex-KGB agent Litvinenko murder inquiry
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Shooting champion withdrawn after jacket goes missing