Gazprom says may postpone projects
LONDON Feb 10 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom (GAZP.MM) may delay some projects in response to weaker demand for gas and the tougher financial climate, the company's chief financial officer said on Tuesday. "We have also been prioritising projects in our investment programme ... and this will allow us to see which projects will be financed and which projects are going ahead," Andrey Kruglov said, speaking through an interpreter.
The CFO said the company was engaged in a cost cutting drive.
(Reporting by Tom Bergin; Editing by Rupert Winchester)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |