Italian porn star strips in Milan bourse protest
MILAN (Reuters) - An Italian pornographic actress stripped down to her panties at the Milan stock exchange on Tuesday to protest against the financial crisis, police said.
Laura Perego, 22, climbed on to a table inside the bourse entrance clad only in her panties and with the Italian flag painted on her body, a police spokesman said.
"Italy is down to its underpants," the Sicilian-born actress shouted before being taken away by police. She was charged with obscene acts.
"I want to send a message to all those who have so badly managed people's savings," Perego told the Ansa news agency.
She added she had other public exhibitions in mind "always improvised and unexpected," Ansa said.
(Reporting by Milan newsroom, +39 02 66129 720, writing by Stephen Jewkes; Editing by Jon Boyle)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Man charged with attacking British MP on London street
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists