Turkish index suspends Dogan group, Petrol Ofisi shares
ISTANBUL, March 18
ISTANBUL, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Dogan Yayin (DYHOL.IS) and other Dogan Holding (DOHOL.IS) companies, including fuel retailer Petrol Ofisi (PTOFS.IS), have been suspended, Istanbul's stock exchange said on Wednesday.
The exchange is seeking more information from Dogan over an ongoing tax row, according to a filing.
Dogan Yayin, Turkey's largest media group, said on Tuesday the tax office had rejected the company's Kanal D and Star TV brands as collateral for an approximate $500 million tax fine.
Petrol Ofisi is a joint venture between Austria's OMV OMV.VI and Dogan Holding.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- UPDATE 7-French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane