Turkish index suspends Dogan group, Petrol Ofisi shares
ISTANBUL, March 18
ISTANBUL, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Dogan Yayin DYHOL.IS and other Dogan Holding (DOHOL.IS) companies, including fuel retailer Petrol Ofisi (PTOFS.IS), have been suspended, Istanbul's stock exchange said on Wednesday.
The exchange is seeking more information from Dogan over an ongoing tax row, according to a filing.
Dogan Yayin, Turkey's largest media group, said on Tuesday the tax office had rejected the company's Kanal D and Star TV brands as collateral for an approximate $500 million tax fine.
Petrol Ofisi is a joint venture between Austria's OMV OMV.VI and Dogan Holding.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO killed in Moscow airport plane accident - Tass
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman
- Polish ex-minister quoted saying Putin offered to divide Ukraine with Poland
- Al Qaeda attacks kill at least 33 people in Yemen