Turkish index suspends Dogan group, Petrol Ofisi shares
ISTANBUL, March 18
ISTANBUL, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Dogan Yayin DYHOL.IS and other Dogan Holding (DOHOL.IS) companies, including fuel retailer Petrol Ofisi (PTOFS.IS), have been suspended, Istanbul's stock exchange said on Wednesday.
The exchange is seeking more information from Dogan over an ongoing tax row, according to a filing.
Dogan Yayin, Turkey's largest media group, said on Tuesday the tax office had rejected the company's Kanal D and Star TV brands as collateral for an approximate $500 million tax fine.
Petrol Ofisi is a joint venture between Austria's OMV OMV.VI and Dogan Holding.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- Australia Union wanted to rip up Beale contract - chairman