Turkish index suspends Dogan group, Petrol Ofisi shares
ISTANBUL, March 18
ISTANBUL, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Dogan Yayin (DYHOL.IS) and other Dogan Holding (DOHOL.IS) companies, including fuel retailer Petrol Ofisi (PTOFS.IS), have been suspended, Istanbul's stock exchange said on Wednesday.
The exchange is seeking more information from Dogan over an ongoing tax row, according to a filing.
Dogan Yayin, Turkey's largest media group, said on Tuesday the tax office had rejected the company's Kanal D and Star TV brands as collateral for an approximate $500 million tax fine.
Petrol Ofisi is a joint venture between Austria's OMV OMV.VI and Dogan Holding.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media