Turkish index suspends Dogan group, Petrol Ofisi shares
ISTANBUL, March 18
ISTANBUL, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Dogan Yayin (DYHOL.IS) and other Dogan Holding (DOHOL.IS) companies, including fuel retailer Petrol Ofisi (PTOFS.IS), have been suspended, Istanbul's stock exchange said on Wednesday.
The exchange is seeking more information from Dogan over an ongoing tax row, according to a filing.
Dogan Yayin, Turkey's largest media group, said on Tuesday the tax office had rejected the company's Kanal D and Star TV brands as collateral for an approximate $500 million tax fine.
Petrol Ofisi is a joint venture between Austria's OMV OMV.VI and Dogan Holding.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- 'Unfit' defendant in British phone-hacking case dropped from trial
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC