Jackson concert refund process begins Wednesday
LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - Concert promoter AEG Live will on Wednesday advise fans how to get full refunds for late pop singer Michael Jackson's 50 planned concerts at London's O2 Arena. The refunds will include service fee charges.
Fans will be also given the option of receiving the concert tickets as souvenirs in lieu of refunds. The tickets were printed with the lenticular process and were designed by Jackson, AEG said in a statement on Monday. The offer will be valid through August 14.
Refund information will be detailed on the official Web site MichaelJacksonLive.com (www.michaeljacksonlive.com). The refunds will be processed by authorized ticketing agencies, including primary ticketing company Ticketmaster and U.K. reseller Viagogo, among others.
Jackson's run at the O2 Arena, which was scheduled to kick off next month, would have been the highest-grossing single concert engagement. More than $85 million worth of tickets had already been sold for the series of performances.
(Editing by Dean Goodman at Reuters)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts