Jackson concert refund process begins Wednesday
LOS ANGELES (Billboard) - Concert promoter AEG Live will on Wednesday advise fans how to get full refunds for late pop singer Michael Jackson's 50 planned concerts at London's O2 Arena. The refunds will include service fee charges.
Fans will be also given the option of receiving the concert tickets as souvenirs in lieu of refunds. The tickets were printed with the lenticular process and were designed by Jackson, AEG said in a statement on Monday. The offer will be valid through August 14.
Refund information will be detailed on the official Web site MichaelJacksonLive.com (www.michaeljacksonlive.com). The refunds will be processed by authorized ticketing agencies, including primary ticketing company Ticketmaster and U.K. reseller Viagogo, among others.
Jackson's run at the O2 Arena, which was scheduled to kick off next month, would have been the highest-grossing single concert engagement. More than $85 million worth of tickets had already been sold for the series of performances.
(Editing by Dean Goodman at Reuters)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day