Police free man from station suitcase locker
BERLIN (Reuters) - German police had to rescue a 20-year-old man from a train station suitcase locker after he shut himself in for fun and began to suffocate.
After a night out drinking with friends, squeezing into the locker had seemed like an amusing idea to the man, police in the southwestern city of Ludwigshafen said Friday.
But the laughter faded when he started to run out of oxygen and his companions couldn't open the locker. Police broke open the door and dragged the groggy man to safety. (Reporting by Sarah Marsh, editing by Paul Casciato)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- RBS places restrictions on lending in Russia