Police free man from station suitcase locker
BERLIN (Reuters) - German police had to rescue a 20-year-old man from a train station suitcase locker after he shut himself in for fun and began to suffocate.
After a night out drinking with friends, squeezing into the locker had seemed like an amusing idea to the man, police in the southwestern city of Ludwigshafen said Friday.
But the laughter faded when he started to run out of oxygen and his companions couldn't open the locker. Police broke open the door and dragged the groggy man to safety. (Reporting by Sarah Marsh, editing by Paul Casciato)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. lifts ban on flights to Israel as Gaza toll tops 700 |
- Suicide bombs in Nigeria's Kaduna kill 82, ex-leader Buhari targeted |