Yara sticks to outlook after Potash Corp warning
OSLO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Norwegian fertilizer company Yara International (YAR.OL) said on Monday it was sticking to the outlook from its second-quarter report after Potash Corp (POT.TO) cut its outlook on Friday.
"(Potash Corp) is not very strongly related to our business activities," Yara spokesman Torgeir Kvidal said. Asked if Yara was maintaining its outlook, Kvidal said: "That is correct."
He said Yara was monitoring the political debate in Ukraine over the privatisation of a Black Sea chemical plant, where Yara has said it has filed documents with partners to be qualified to bid.
"If the (privatisation) process begins, we cannot say if we will bid or how much," Kvidal said.
(Reporting by Ole Petter Skonnord, writing by Richard Solem)
((firstname.lastname@example.org; +47 22 93 69 71; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com)) Keywords: YARA OUTLOOK/
(C) Reuters 2009. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution ofReuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expresslyprohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuterssphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group ofcompanies around the world.nOSN002384
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Serbian fan killed in Istanbul Euroleague violence – consul
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- Islamic State targeted in 30 air strikes by U.S., allies
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- Conservatives, states set to launch legal blitz against Obama over immigration