UPDATE 1-SuccessFactors Q3 rev view tops Street; to offer shares
* Sees Q3 rev of $38.2 mln - $38.7 mln above estimates
* Ups FY 09 rev view to $149.7 mln - $150.6 mln
* Says to offer 10 mln shares of common stock
* Shares fall 4 pct in extended trade
Oct 15 (Reuters) - Business-software maker SuccessFactors Inc SFSF.O forecast better-than-expected third-quarter revenue and said it plans to offer 10 million shares.
Shares of the San Mateo, California-based company were down 4 percent at $15.02 in trading after the bell. They closed at $15.70 Thursday on Nasdaq.
The company, which provides software for human capital management, expects third-quarter revenue of $38.2 million to $38.7 million, an increase of 30 percent from year ago period.
Analysts were looking for revenue of $37.6 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company expects third-quarter bookings of $49.1 million to $49.6 million.
The company also raised its fiscal 2009 revenue outlook to about $149.7 million to $150.6 million from its prior expectation of $147.0 million to $148.0 million.
Analysts on average were expecting revenue of $148.5 million. (Reporting by Shrutika Verma in Bangalore; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- India approves $2.6 billion mounted gun purchase - official
- Volunteer snow shovelers hit Buffalo streets as flooding fears rise |
- Somali Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenyan bus |
- France's Sarkozy wants EU to lose half its powers