EcoSecurities appoints Paul M. Kelly as new CEO
LONDON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Clean energy project developer EcoSecurities Group Plc ECO.L has appointed Paul M. Kelly as the company's new chief executive, the Carbon Acquisition Group said on Monday.
Kelly joins EcoSecurities from JP Morgan's JPM.M global commodities group where he led the global environmental markets business. He replaces Bruce Usher who announced last February that he would step down as CEO.
Kelly's appointment follows JP Morgan subsidiary Carbon Acqusition Company's unconditional 1.05 pence per share offer last week to acquire EcoSecurities.
(Reporting by Nina Chestney; Editing by William Hardy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media