EcoSecurities appoints Paul M. Kelly as new CEO
LONDON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Clean energy project developer EcoSecurities Group Plc ECO.L has appointed Paul M. Kelly as the company's new chief executive, the Carbon Acquisition Group said on Monday.
Kelly joins EcoSecurities from JP Morgan's JPM.M global commodities group where he led the global environmental markets business. He replaces Bruce Usher who announced last February that he would step down as CEO.
Kelly's appointment follows JP Morgan subsidiary Carbon Acqusition Company's unconditional 1.05 pence per share offer last week to acquire EcoSecurities.
(Reporting by Nina Chestney; Editing by William Hardy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |
- Shares jump, yen slumps as Bank of Japan cranks up stimulus |
- RBS takes 400 million-pound forex charge and warns of more to come