EcoSecurities appoints Paul M. Kelly as new CEO
LONDON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Clean energy project developer EcoSecurities Group Plc ECO.L has appointed Paul M. Kelly as the company's new chief executive, the Carbon Acquisition Group said on Monday.
Kelly joins EcoSecurities from JP Morgan's JPM.M global commodities group where he led the global environmental markets business. He replaces Bruce Usher who announced last February that he would step down as CEO.
Kelly's appointment follows JP Morgan subsidiary Carbon Acqusition Company's unconditional 1.05 pence per share offer last week to acquire EcoSecurities.
(Reporting by Nina Chestney; Editing by William Hardy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |