EcoSecurities appoints Paul M. Kelly as new CEO
LONDON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Clean energy project developer EcoSecurities Group Plc ECO.L has appointed Paul M. Kelly as the company's new chief executive, the Carbon Acquisition Group said on Monday.
Kelly joins EcoSecurities from JP Morgan's JPM.M global commodities group where he led the global environmental markets business. He replaces Bruce Usher who announced last February that he would step down as CEO.
Kelly's appointment follows JP Morgan subsidiary Carbon Acqusition Company's unconditional 1.05 pence per share offer last week to acquire EcoSecurities.
(Reporting by Nina Chestney; Editing by William Hardy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders