EcoSecurities appoints Paul M. Kelly as new CEO
LONDON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Clean energy project developer EcoSecurities Group Plc ECO.L has appointed Paul M. Kelly as the company's new chief executive, the Carbon Acquisition Group said on Monday.
Kelly joins EcoSecurities from JP Morgan's JPM.M global commodities group where he led the global environmental markets business. He replaces Bruce Usher who announced last February that he would step down as CEO.
Kelly's appointment follows JP Morgan subsidiary Carbon Acqusition Company's unconditional 1.05 pence per share offer last week to acquire EcoSecurities.
(Reporting by Nina Chestney; Editing by William Hardy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens