Williams F1 team sells stake to Austrian investor
LONDON (Reuters) - Founders Frank Williams and Patrick Head have sold a minority interest in their Williams Formula One team to an investment company led by Austrian Toto Wolff, the former champions said in a statement Friday.
Wolff, who founded his Marchsixteen investments in 2004, will join the Williams board. No financial details were given about the sale.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence