Williams F1 team sells stake to Austrian investor
LONDON (Reuters) - Founders Frank Williams and Patrick Head have sold a minority interest in their Williams Formula One team to an investment company led by Austrian Toto Wolff, the former champions said in a statement Friday.
Wolff, who founded his Marchsixteen investments in 2004, will join the Williams board. No financial details were given about the sale.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day