Williams F1 team sells stake to Austrian investor
LONDON (Reuters) - Founders Frank Williams and Patrick Head have sold a minority interest in their Williams Formula One team to an investment company led by Austrian Toto Wolff, the former champions said in a statement Friday.
Wolff, who founded his Marchsixteen investments in 2004, will join the Williams board. No financial details were given about the sale.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Special Report - Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Analysis - Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |