Williams F1 team sells stake to Austrian investor
LONDON (Reuters) - Founders Frank Williams and Patrick Head have sold a minority interest in their Williams Formula One team to an investment company led by Austrian Toto Wolff, the former champions said in a statement Friday.
Wolff, who founded his Marchsixteen investments in 2004, will join the Williams board. No financial details were given about the sale.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso missing
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- British manufacturing emerges from years in the shadows