Williams F1 team sells stake to Austrian investor
LONDON (Reuters) - Founders Frank Williams and Patrick Head have sold a minority interest in their Williams Formula One team to an investment company led by Austrian Toto Wolff, the former champions said in a statement Friday.
Wolff, who founded his Marchsixteen investments in 2004, will join the Williams board. No financial details were given about the sale.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco scraps profit outlook as accounting black hole deepens
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- UKIP on course to win second parliamentary seat - poll