Ferreros united in viewing Cadbury options-source
MILAN Nov 23 (Reuters) - Italy's Ferrero family is united in its decision to consider options over British chocolatier Cadbury CBRY.L, a source close to the family told Reuters on Monday.
"It is absolutely united in this preliminary phase ... there is absolutely no division in the family," the source said, on condition of anonymity. Italian newspapers have suggested that Michele Ferrero was reluctant to consider a bid while his sons Pietro and Giovanni were more interested in such a move.
(Reporting by Jo Winterbottom)
((email@example.com; +39 02 66129 442; Reuters messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |