Ferreros united in viewing Cadbury options-source
MILAN Nov 23 (Reuters) - Italy's Ferrero family is united in its decision to consider options over British chocolatier Cadbury CBRY.L, a source close to the family told Reuters on Monday.
"It is absolutely united in this preliminary phase ... there is absolutely no division in the family," the source said, on condition of anonymity. Italian newspapers have suggested that Michele Ferrero was reluctant to consider a bid while his sons Pietro and Giovanni were more interested in such a move.
(Reporting by Jo Winterbottom)
((firstname.lastname@example.org; +39 02 66129 442; Reuters messaging: email@example.com))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane