Ferreros united in viewing Cadbury options-source
MILAN Nov 23 (Reuters) - Italy's Ferrero family is united in its decision to consider options over British chocolatier Cadbury CBRY.L, a source close to the family told Reuters on Monday.
"It is absolutely united in this preliminary phase ... there is absolutely no division in the family," the source said, on condition of anonymity. Italian newspapers have suggested that Michele Ferrero was reluctant to consider a bid while his sons Pietro and Giovanni were more interested in such a move.
(Reporting by Jo Winterbottom)
((email@example.com; +39 02 66129 442; Reuters messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- American detained in North Korea gets job back with Ohio city