Ferreros united in viewing Cadbury options-source
MILAN Nov 23 (Reuters) - Italy's Ferrero family is united in its decision to consider options over British chocolatier Cadbury CBRY.L, a source close to the family told Reuters on Monday.
"It is absolutely united in this preliminary phase ... there is absolutely no division in the family," the source said, on condition of anonymity. Italian newspapers have suggested that Michele Ferrero was reluctant to consider a bid while his sons Pietro and Giovanni were more interested in such a move.
(Reporting by Jo Winterbottom)
((firstname.lastname@example.org; +39 02 66129 442; Reuters messaging: email@example.com))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- In landmark for EU, Ireland leaves its bailout behind
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- Cameron narrows Labour lead, ahead on economy
- 'Unfit' defendant in British phone-hacking case dropped from trial