Cez announces 2010 planned power plant shutdowns
PRAGUE Jan 4 (Reuters) - Czech utility CEZ CEZPsp.PR outlined on Monday its planned power plant shutdowns in 2010, including a seven-week stoppage at Temelin unit 2 in May and a more than eight-week closure of the nuclear facility's unit 1 from mid-July.
CEZ also said it plans five shut downs over the course of the year of various units at its Dukovany nuclear power plant and will idle the entire 1,050 MW Prunerov coal-fired plant for about two weeks in June. (Reporting by Michael Kahn, Editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Salmond concedes defeat, demands more Scottish powers fast
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll