Xstrata says workers to strike at Australia colliery
SYDNEY Jan 15 (Reuters) - Workers have called a strike at one of London-listed Xstrata Plc's XTA.L Australian coal operations in a dispute over pay, the miner said on Friday.
Xstrata said in a statement it was disappointed with the decision by the Construction, Forestry, Mining and Engineering Union's to call a strike after the dispute at the company's Bulga complex in the Hunter Valley, north of Sydney. (Reporting by Mark Bendeich; Editing by Balazs Koranyi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian 'counter-terrorism' raids foil beheading plot - media
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the UK |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll