Brazil's Braskem to invest in Mexico petrochemicals
PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico
PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico Feb 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's Braskem SA (BRKM5.SA) will invest $2.5 billion in the Mexican petrochemical industry, the company's Chief Executive Bernardo Gradin said on Tuesday.
The company announced a plan last year to pair up with Mexican petrochemical firm Idesa for an ethylene project that was expected to involve initial investment of $2.5 billion. (Reporting by Miguel Angel Gutierrez)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Zimbabwe prove potential with shock win over Australia
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine