"White Collar" actress joins NBC's "Parks"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Natalie Morales, who recently left USA's rookie drama "White Collar," is joining NBC's comedy "Parks and Recreation" for at least two episodes.
The actress will play Lucy, a smart, funny, cute and spunky busgirl at a bar in Pawnee, Indiana. She will appear in the same episodes featuring Rob Lowe and Adam Scott as guest stars. Morales will also be seen later this year in "Wall Street 2."
(please visit our entertainment blog via www.reuters.com or on blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering