"White Collar" actress joins NBC's "Parks"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Natalie Morales, who recently left USA's rookie drama "White Collar," is joining NBC's comedy "Parks and Recreation" for at least two episodes.
The actress will play Lucy, a smart, funny, cute and spunky busgirl at a bar in Pawnee, Indiana. She will appear in the same episodes featuring Rob Lowe and Adam Scott as guest stars. Morales will also be seen later this year in "Wall Street 2."
(please visit our entertainment blog via www.reuters.com or on blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Barclays chairman defends staff bonuses as Standard Life leads shareholder protests
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane