Madonna designs Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses
MILAN (Reuters Life!) - Madonna has teamed up with Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana to design a collection of sunglasses.
The first six styles of the pop diva's MDG line will be launched in May, the fashion house said Tuesday.
The singer designed the collection in collaboration with Italy's most famous designer duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana and will also be the face of the MDG advertising campaign.
Fifty-one year old Madonna already appears in a campaign for the designers.
Bearing the MDG logo, the collection marks Madonna's first foray into the world of eyewear. She has previously collaborated with high street brand Hennes & Mauritz for a clothing line.
(Reporting by Marie-Louise Gumuchian, editing by Paul Casciato)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Golf-Tired finish for McIlroy to end stellar PGA Tour season
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK-based Phones 4u seeks administrator after EE contract loss
- Pope says world's many conflicts amount to piecemeal World War Three |