Madonna designs Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses
MILAN (Reuters Life!) - Madonna has teamed up with Italian fashion house Dolce & Gabbana to design a collection of sunglasses.
The first six styles of the pop diva's MDG line will be launched in May, the fashion house said Tuesday.
The singer designed the collection in collaboration with Italy's most famous designer duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana and will also be the face of the MDG advertising campaign.
Fifty-one year old Madonna already appears in a campaign for the designers.
Bearing the MDG logo, the collection marks Madonna's first foray into the world of eyewear. She has previously collaborated with high street brand Hennes & Mauritz for a clothing line.
(Reporting by Marie-Louise Gumuchian, editing by Paul Casciato)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Britain says Scotland split would put Scottish pensions at risk
- Analysis - Qatar rift is pivotal test for disunited Gulf families
- Senior North Korean official reappears, belies reports of another purge