Algeria earthquake kills two: report
ALGIERS (Reuters) - Two people were killed and 43 hurt on Friday when an earthquake struck a region of Algeria about 200 km (125 miles) south of the capital, Algerian state television reported.
It said the earthquake was of magnitude 5.2 and its epicenter was near a village in the M'sila region. Algerian state radio said there had been damage to some houses in the village and emergency services were at the scene.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Ukraine government says resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Australia vows to keep searching to solve missing Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China