Algeria earthquake kills two: report
ALGIERS (Reuters) - Two people were killed and 43 hurt on Friday when an earthquake struck a region of Algeria about 200 km (125 miles) south of the capital, Algerian state television reported.
It said the earthquake was of magnitude 5.2 and its epicenter was near a village in the M'sila region. Algerian state radio said there had been damage to some houses in the village and emergency services were at the scene.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients