Algeria earthquake kills two: report
ALGIERS (Reuters) - Two people were killed and 43 hurt on Friday when an earthquake struck a region of Algeria about 200 km (125 miles) south of the capital, Algerian state television reported.
It said the earthquake was of magnitude 5.2 and its epicenter was near a village in the M'sila region. Algerian state radio said there had been damage to some houses in the village and emergency services were at the scene.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- Ukraine accuses Russia of bringing in troops
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence