PIMCO's Gross says bought $100 million of BP debt
NEW YORK, June 16
NEW YORK, June 16 (Reuters) - Bill Gross, the co-chief investment officer of PIMCO, said on Wednesday that he recently bought $100 million of short-maturing BP Plc (BP.N) (BP.L) notes and some Anadarko Petroleum (APC.N) paper.
Gross told Reuters via email that he purchased BP paper and "some Anadarko, which is a 20 percent owner." He earlier told CNBC television: "At this point, if you can get 10 percent on one-year paper on BP, we think it's closer to double-A than triple-C. That's a significant (thing). We started to buy some."
Gross helps oversee more than $1 trillion in assets at PIMCO.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- High-profile British rail union leader Bob Crow dies
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study