"Final Destination 5" adds four to cast
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - A new crop of victims is assembling for "Final Destination 5" (a.k.a. "5nal Destination"), which starts shooting September 13 in Vancouver.
David Koechner, Nicholas D'Agosto, P.J. Byrne and Ellen Wroe are joining the already-cast Miles Fisher in the latest installment of the New Line movie series, which centers on the idea that you can't cheat death.
Each installment focuses on a group of people who survive a catastrophe but end up expiring in elaborate Rube Goldberg-like fashion. The new movie sees the new batch of victims, co-workers on a corporate retreat, escaping the collapse of a city's suspension bridge.
Koechner ("The Office") is playing a clueless executive, D'Agosto ("Heroes") is playing a guy who doesn't make fast decisions in his own life.
Byrne ("Dinner for Schmucks") plays an obnoxious kleptomaniac. Relative newcomer Wroe plays the daughter of a company executive, a woman with gymnast training who is a little snobby and for whom everything is a contest.
Also, Tony Todd, who's been involved in all but one of the "Destination" movies, is back playing Mr. Bludworth. Steven Quale directs.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Hedging their bets, Ukraine's oligarchs sit above the fray
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- UK house prices rise at fastest rate in six years - Halifax
- Standard Chartered says private bank client statements stolen in Singapore