Plane crash near Kabul killed all 7 on board - official
KABUL (Reuters) - All seven people onboard a civilian cargo plane that crashed on a mountainside near Kabul were killed in the accident, a spokesman for Afghanistan's Ministry of Civil Aviation and Transport said on Tuesday.
Spokesman Nangyalai Qalatwal said all seven were foreigners, but he had no information on their nationalities or the operator of the plane, which was flying to the Afghan capital from the Bagram military air base north of Kabul.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner