Plane crash near Kabul killed all 7 on board - official
KABUL (Reuters) - All seven people onboard a civilian cargo plane that crashed on a mountainside near Kabul were killed in the accident, a spokesman for Afghanistan's Ministry of Civil Aviation and Transport said on Tuesday.
Spokesman Nangyalai Qalatwal said all seven were foreigners, but he had no information on their nationalities or the operator of the plane, which was flying to the Afghan capital from the Bagram military air base north of Kabul.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients