Plane crash near Kabul killed all 7 on board - official
KABUL (Reuters) - All seven people onboard a civilian cargo plane that crashed on a mountainside near Kabul were killed in the accident, a spokesman for Afghanistan's Ministry of Civil Aviation and Transport said on Tuesday.
Spokesman Nangyalai Qalatwal said all seven were foreigners, but he had no information on their nationalities or the operator of the plane, which was flying to the Afghan capital from the Bagram military air base north of Kabul.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media