Plane crash near Kabul killed all 7 on board - official
KABUL (Reuters) - All seven people onboard a civilian cargo plane that crashed on a mountainside near Kabul were killed in the accident, a spokesman for Afghanistan's Ministry of Civil Aviation and Transport said on Tuesday.
Spokesman Nangyalai Qalatwal said all seven were foreigners, but he had no information on their nationalities or the operator of the plane, which was flying to the Afghan capital from the Bagram military air base north of Kabul.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- UK says scrambles jets to see off Russian planes near Scotland