- Church must help the poorest, not dissect theology, pope says
- United's Ferguson bows out on a high of sorts
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes
- Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan
- European roundup-Arsenal, Milan qualify for Champions League
Carlyle's China infant food firm seeks $398 mln IPO
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Oct 14 (Reuters) - China's Yashili Group, the infant food and dairy company that counts Carlyle Group as its investor, is set to raise up to $398 million in a Hong Kong initial public offering, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Thursday.
Yashili is selling 644 million shares at a price ranging from HK$3.55 to HK$4.80 per share, the term sheet showed.
BofA Merrill (BAC.N), UBS AG (UBSN.VX) and CITIC Securities are handling the IPO. (Reporting by Michael Flaherty; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this